Monday, May 31, 2010



When i was younger,
I saw my daddy cry,
He broke his own heart,
And i watched,
As he tried to reassemble it,
And my mother swore that,
She would never let herself forget,
And that was the day that i promised,
I'd never sing of love,
If it does not exist.

You are the only exception.

Maybe i know, somewhere
Deep in my soul,
That love never lasts,
And we've got to find other ways,
To make it alone,
Or keep a straight face,
And I've always lived like this,
Keeping a comfortable distance,
And up until now,
I swore to myself that i'm content,
With loneliness,
Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

You are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality,
But i cant let go of what's in front of me here,
Please leave me some kind of proof,
That its not a dream.

You are the only exception.

P/S : Please get well. =[

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Life and Times.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.